Understanding New Cyber Risks to Provide You with the Right Protection.
Bolton Street Programs is partnering with Elpha Secure to provide risk management and insurance for the cyber industry. Together, we are geared towards helping with cyber underwriting and cyber risk mitigation, as well as educating employees about cyber risk to help minimize the risk of a cyber-attack.
Looking for a quote? Click here to complete our questionnaire and we will be in touch.
Who We Protect
- Anyone who has cyber risk exposure is eligible for a quick risk assessment, educational tools, and a potential quote
- Risks with cyber claim history
Why Bolton Street Cyber?
- Can offer up to $10m in limits
- Easy to use risk assessment and risk mitigation tools
- Competitive Cyber Quotes
- Comprehensive coverage superior to what is available in the current marketplace
What Sets us Apart?
- A (Excellent) by A.M. Best
- Instant Quote
- Competitive Pricing
- Dedicated underwriting cyber specialist
- Unauthorized Access
- Destruction of Data
- Transmission of Malicious Code
- Cyber Extortion
- Business Interruption
Ready to Get Started?
Want more information on Bolton Street Real Estate?
End-to-End Protection for Small Businesses.
- Ransomware Remediation: Restore compromised systems within a few hours with critical data backups.
- Secure Remote Access: Ensure your assets are accessed securely with Multi-factor authentication (MFA).
- Virtual Private Network: Provide a secure network connection for your employees, wherever they are.
- Software Version Management: Get alerts on outdated versions of software to update and fix vulnerabilities ASAP.
- Market Leading Coverage: Enjoy advantages like low extortion retentions and zero-hour waiting periods.
- Automated Underwriting: Get quotes in minutes with our streamlined application and underwriting process.
- Expert Claims Assistance: Hands-on expertise meets helpful technology for close monitoring and less friction.
- 24/7 Security Operations Center: Constant network monitoring to spot anomalies and mitigate claim severity.